About: Patrick Flaherty
Recent Posts by Patrick Flaherty
Make sure a loan with Sarsfield Credit Union is top of your wish list this Christmas!
Call us on 061-317910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Budget, Budget, Budget. Plan how much you can afford to spend - and stick to it.
- Make a list. Decide what you’re going to buy in advance. Decide in the store and you’ll spend more!
- Pay with cash where possible. Avoid loans, credit cards, store cards, catalogues and money lenders - they’ll cost you more.
- If you borrow be sensible. Borrow where... the interest is right .......... not on your doorstep.
- Compare prices. Before you buy, compare online and between shops. You’ll be amazed at the difference.
- Use trustworthy vendors. Buy from reputable websites and check they guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Check for Sales. Many shops will have sales before Christmas. Ask around, and maybe you could get those presents for even less!
- Interest Free Deals. Look for interest-free deals when buying furniture or electrical goods - but make sure to compare prices.
- Christmas Clubs. Joining a Christmas club or buying a few savings stamps will help you now - it will also get you into the habit for next year.
- Read the Small Print: If you borrow or enter into a buy-now-pay-later deal, be careful. Some lenders will penalise you for paying it back early or, if you do not pay it within the interest free period, you could be subject to hefty interest payments.
- Under pressure? Talk to Sarsfield Credit Union first. Suffering from debt stress? Already owe money lenders? Call into Sarsfield Credit Union to discuss your options.
- Friends and Family are priceless. It’s easy to say but it’s still true - the best gift at Christmas is being together - and that costs nothing. Many families do Kris Kringle or Secret Santa gifts. Some families only give gifts to children. There are many ways of saving money without taking away the magic.
Please note our Annual General Meeting in respect of our accounting year end the 30th September 2016 will be held at the end of January 2017. We will confirm the exact date for the AGM to you in due course.
Sarsfield Credit Union Limited
14th November 2016
Recent Comments by Patrick Flaherty
No comments by Patrick Flaherty yet.