Whether you're thinking of changing your car or buying for the first time, come and talk to us in Sarsfield Credit Union.
Our Car Loan rate of 7.5% is one of the best on the market today and we can tailor a flexible and affordable repayment solution that suits your current circumstances.
Why a Sarsfield Credit Union Car Loan is different;
- Own your own car from day one.
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- There are no balloon repayments.
- There are no mileage restrictions.
- Up to 3 Months Pre Approval.
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- Your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms and conditions - at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
How do I apply for a Car Loan?
To get your Car Loan today, please choose one of the following options:
- Dial a loan on 061 317910 (Press 1)
- Call in to the branch and talk to our team - (please bring details of your income and expenses)
How do I apply for a car loan?
For existing members
For fast approval of a standard loan please provide:
- Proof of Income (3 most recent payslips or social welfare receipts).
- 3 Months Bank Statements. (including the most recent transactions)
- 3 Months Credit Card Statements.
- Your consent to undertake an Irish Credit Bureau check with your loan application.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
If you are not already a Member of Sarsfield Credit Union, you can easily open an account at our branch in Glentworth Street.
Please bring the following documentation with you:
- Photographic ID (e.g. a current Driving Licence or Passport)
- Proof of Address (e.g. a utility bill, government letter or bank statement dated within the last 6 months)
- Proof of PPSN (e.g. Public Services Card, Medical/Drugs Payment Scheme Card, P60, P45, or correspondence from Revenue)
- If not living in the area, proof of working in the area
Joining is Easy! It takes about 20-25 minutes.
To be eligible for membership of Sarsfield Credit Union you must fall into one of the following categories:
- Live within our common bond area
- Work in Limerick City
- A family member who was a member of the Arch Confraternity
- Live with a relative that is already a member
Typical Example: Weekly repayment of €46.12 with the interest rate of 7.5% (7.8% APR) based on a loan amount of €10,000 over a repayment period of 5 years. Cost of Credit €1,991.80.