Become a Member
Our credit union is for people, not for profit!
Members of a credit union enjoy many benefits, including:
No fees - Personal Service - Convenience - Great Value Loan Rates
- There are no account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- We have a wide range of financial services available with a variety of discounts and free services for members
- Very competitive loan interest rates
- Return on your savings through annual dividends and loan interest rebate
- Pay into your savings or pay off your loan standing order without having to calling in
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members
To open an account please bring with you the following to the Credit Union Office:
- Photographic ID: a current driving licence or passport
- Proof of Address: dated in the last 6 months - a utility bill, government letter or bank statement.
- State issued proof of PPSN: Proof of your P60, P45, Medical Card or correspondence from the tax office.
- If not living in the area, proof of working in the area.
Joining is Easy! It takes about 20-25 minutes.
To be eligible for membership of Sarsfield Credit Union you must be living or working within our common bond area.